點知整咗個Spinach and Cheese Muffin出嚟，原來都好多人鍾意㗎喎。。。
鹽 1/2 茶匙
無鹽牛油 35g (已溶)
急凍雪藏切件菠菜 30g (解凍，搾去多餘水份)
4. 預熱Airfryer 180ºC 3分鐘。
6. 放入Airfryer 175ºC 15分鐘，叮叮聲就打開有得食喇！
* 如果用焗爐的話，約175ºC 30分鐘，用牙籤插入無黏著便熟了。
Spinach and Cheese Muffins (Makes 3 with a diameter of 7cm)40g Bread Flour
40g Cake Flour
4g Baking Powder
1g Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
35g unsalted butter (melted)
30g Frozen Chopped Spinach (defrosted, drain any excess liquid)
45g Shredded Cheddar Cheese or any kind of soft cheese
1. In a bowl, mix bread flour, cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In another big bowl, beat the egg, add milk, spinach, cheese and butter, and mix well.
3. Slowly add the flour mixture from Step 1 to the mixture in Step 2. Stir until the mixture becomes a batter.
4. Preheat Airfryer 180ºC for 3 minutes
5. Fill the muffin cups with the batter until 80% full.
6. Place the muffins in the Airfryer and cook at 175ºC for 15 minutes.
7. Serve with juice, tea or coffee as you like it.
* If baking using a conventional oven, try 175ºC for 30 minutes, insert a toothpick into the center and if it comes out clean, it's ready!