蔥 4條 (切段)
大蔥 1/2條 (斜切片)
急凍日本刺身生蠔 20隻 (或美國桶蠔 10隻)
薄口醬油 2湯匙 (或一般醬油1湯匙 + 1湯匙水)
1. Airfryer 預熱200ºC，3分鐘
3. 直接將急凍蠔不用解凍放入Airfryer 200ºC，5分鐘*。中途搖一搖個鍋免黐底。
Pan-seared Oysters in Port WineEquipment：
10 Thin Slices of Ginger
4 Green Onion (Cut in 8cm length)
1/2 Leek (Slice diagonally)
20 Frozen Kagoshima Oysters (or 10 Bottled Fresh Oysters)
2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce (or 1 tbsp Soy Sauce + 1 tbsp Water)
100ml Port Wine
2 tsp Sugar
1. Preheat Airfryer to 200ºC for 3 minutes
2. Prepare the ginger, green onion and leek. Mix the soy sauce, port and sugar and set aside.
3. Place the frozen oysters directly into the Airfryer at 200ºC for 5 minutes*。Shake the tray midway.
4. Heat the skillet until it's very very hot, add oil. Then sear the ginger, green onion and leek until they are lightly browned.
5. Put the cooked oysters in the Airfryer into the skillet, then pour the Port and Soy mixture. Stir quickly to allow the sauce to cover the surfaces of the oysters. The sauce should be caramelized very quickly. Serve directly on the skillet to enjoy this sizzling hot dish.
*Since I am new to Airfryer, I am not sure how long it takes to airfry the bottled fresh oysters, I guess it takes around 3-4 minutes under 200ºC, as long as the surface is golden and the oysters bulge. If you do not have an Airfryer, then you'll need to deep fry the oysters in oil the traditional way.