雞脾 4隻 (買多咗2隻翼因為想食，但其實太多)
香茅茸 3湯匙 (約5支香茅)
5. 將雞放入Airfryer 200ºC 10分鐘，然後 150ºC 10分鐘
Thai Styled Lemongrass Chicken with Coconut Water Rice (Serves 2)Lemongrass Chicken:
4 Chicken Thighs
3 tbsp grated Lemongrass (about 5 fresh lemongrass)
2 tbsp Fish Sauce
1 tsp Black Cane Sugar
1. In making the grated lemongrass, remove the top, bottom and tough outer layer of the stalk, and bruise the white part, mince it finely. Place the lemongrass in a blender with 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and blend until fine.
2. Marinate the chicken thighs with the lemongrass and fish sauce and let sit in the fridge for 2 hours.
3. Preheat Airfryer to 200ºC for 3 minutes.
4. Just prior to frying, marinate the surface of the chicken with black cane sugar, as it would give a better color to the chicken and in my opinion, the flavor of the cane sugar matches the lemongrass well.
5. Fry the chicken in the Airfryer at 200ºC for 10 minutes, then turn to 150ºC for another 10 minutes.
6. Drizzle with some lime juice before serving.
Coconut Water Rice：
2 servings of rice
1 tsp Salt
1. Just like how you usually steam the rice, but replacing water with coconut water, and add 1 tsp of salt in it to balance out the flavor. (Since I have made too much lemongrass, I added a little (2 tsp) in it too)
2. When the rice is cooked, serve on a plate.
|An additional plate of veggies - Morning Glory with Salted Fish to match with the whole Thai theme of the night|