午餐做Eggs Benedict 用了蛋黃，剩下來的蛋白不要丢掉，晚上吃“賽螃蟹”(but without蟹=瑤柱炒蛋白)，物盡其用！
4 Conpoy (Dried Scallops) (soaked, tear into threads)
6 Egg Whites
1-2 tsp Sea Salt
1. Soak any moist remaining on the conpoy. Take 1/3 of the conpoy for deep frying.
2. Beat the egg white with salt.
3. Heat a pan with 3 tbsp of oil, add 1/3 of the conpoy and fry until they become brown and crispy. Drain and place on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and set aside.
4. In the same pan, use the remaining oil to cook the egg white. Pour the remaining conpoy (plus crab meat if you are using) and all the egg white into the pan, cook in medium heat. Once the bottom of the egg white started to set, use a spatula to scrape from the bottom to the top, and let the remaining liquid to slide to the bottom and cook until set. Repeat until all liquid became solidified. (Be careful you need to scrape the solidified egg white as soon as it’s set, or else it would be overcooked and wouldn’t get the smooth texture).
5. Serve on a plate and garnish with the crispy fried conpoy.