早一日飯聚過後還早，剛好那個商場有間超市，便走去逛逛。買了半雞，想想用來做什麼菜式好呢？剛又在fb看到朋友去泰國度假的相片，又陽光海灘，又比堅尼，我就包到糭一樣，恨得我牙癢癢！I need a tan!!! 說回正題，很久沒有做泰菜了，就做咖喱雞吧！
泰國紅咖喱醬料 30-35g (怕辣可減少)
車喱茄 10粒 (5粒切半)
紅辣椒 1隻 (切片)
2. 鍋內加1湯匙油燒熱，加入雞件煎至兩面微焦 (不用全熟，還會在咖喱內煮)，夾起雞件備用。
5. 飯煮好，伴以咖喱。Sawadee Kha~~~
Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Turmeric Rice1/2 Chicken (chopped)
30-35g Red Curry Paste (can be reduced to become less spicy)
250ml Coconut Cream
10 Cherry Tomatos (cut 5 in halves)
100g Pineapple (diced)
3 Thai round eggplants (halved)
3 Kaffir Lime Leaves
1-2tsp Fish Sauce
Handful of Thai Basil
1 Red Chili (sliced)
1 Green Chili (sliced)
1-1/2tbsp Turmeric Powder
2tsp Lemongrass (grated)
1. Just like how you used to steam rice in a rice cooker, but adding turmeric powder and lemongrass and a little oil, and stir well just before pressing the "start" button of your rice cooker. (If you would like a bit more of flavor, you can use chicken stock instead of water to steam the rice)
2. In a pot, add 1 tbsp oil in medium-high heat, add chicken and sear until surface golden. (It does not need to be fully cooked as it will be cooked in the curry later) Take out the chicken and set aside.
3. In the pot, there should be some oil leftover from the chicken, use that oil to fry the red curry paste until aroma develops. Add coconut cream and bring to a boil.
4. Add chicken, cherry tomatoes, pineapple, eggplant and kaffir leaves. Boil until ingredients fully cooked.
5. Add 1tsp of fish sauce and 1 tbsp sugar, taste. If it's not salty enough, add more fish sauce. But since the curry is already salty, do not put the fish sauce all at once!
6. Garnish with Thai basil and red and green chili, and serve with the turmeric rice. Sawadee Kha~~~